Friday, June 15, 2012

Alvin's Adventures: Singapore

My first post for Alvin’s Adventures is our very first trip abroad J I had to secretly booked a flight for him to say yes to this trip so he actually had no choice but to come with me J
I have a good friend based in Singapore who promised to help us with our accommodation. We planned to stay at their unit together with her colleagues but much to my surprise, the night before going to Singapore she told me that she booked a room for us in Marina Bay Sands! I was extremely happy that night I don’t think I was able to sleep well #excitedmuch

First time in Clark Airport - DMIA
First Dinner in Singapore - Makansutra Gluttons Bay @ Esplanade


Pasaway!


Pizza time!

Foosa? :)

First ever trip to the zoo with him :)

First encounter with a snake  
Swimming @ the World's Tallest Pool

Still in awe with the beauty of Marina Bay Sands


Chinatown
Merlion @ Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa


First ride in a BMW J See the big smile on his face?


This is one of our most memorable trips so far and hopefully not the last trip abroad J





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and share with me your thoughts :)