Friday, June 22, 2012

Why Thai vacation is not complete without an elephant ride..

We spent our last morning in Phuket riding elephants! Madel made reservations for us and due to limited budget we chose the 20 minute ride for 600 baht which is the cheapest :) 

It was really scary at first but we had so much fun. RJ and I were so lucky to have a guide who loves to take lots of pictures! Compared to Ais, Madel and Hilda’s guide, ours was funnier and made sure we had beautiful shots :)
Kok Chang Elephant Trekking Safari is located on a beautiful Ocean Viewpoint in this dense tropical jungle setting just 15 minutes from Patong Beach, 10 Minutes from Karon, 5 minutes from Kata and 10 minutes from Nai Harn, Rawai.

One of the old elephants
My Girls

Aislinn, Madel and Hilda

I was so scared and was shouting all the time
but I still had to smile and hide my fear :)
You can donate some of your baht in exchange of fruits!
We had fun feeding these gentle giants :)
Souvenirs!

Group picture :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and share with me your thoughts :)